Executive Search Firm
We have retained the highly respected Executive Search Firm, Spencer Stuart, to lead Hillel’s Presidential Search. Spencer Stuart has extensive experience leading searches for Jewish organizations, educational and government institutions, nonprofits and private sector businesses. The team from Spencer Stuart is comprised of Jennifer Bol, Mark Furman and Kathryn Sugerman.
Spencer Stuart’s comprehensive process includes:
- Information gathering from various Hillel stakeholders to learn more about Hillel’s unique opportunities and challenges, the many aspects of Hillel’s culture, and to understand the essential credentials, experiences, skills and competencies desired for Hillel’s President & CEO.
- Input from Hillel’s International Board of Governors.
- Input from professional staff at Hillel’s Schusterman International Center.
- Input from Field Staff (including Local Hillel Directors’ Cabinet).
- There will be additional opportunities for others to provide critical input in the weeks ahead.
- Based on its meetings with Hillel stakeholders and materials about Hillel that we have provided, Spencer Stuart will:
- Prepare a position description.
- Present qualified candidates to the Search Committee.
- Provide logistical support for the candidate interview process.
- Provide professional advice and conduct through reference checks.
Spencer Stuart has received names of candidates and will continue to identify individuals during this process. To submit nominations and applications, please email email@example.com. This mailbox will be monitored solely by the Spencer Stuart team and all correspondence via this address will remain confidential.
The key goal of the Presidential Search Committee is to share information and provide updates regularly. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Brown, Hillel Vice President for Talent, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-449-6590.