Hillel's Heritage Society recognizes a special group of visionary investors who are making a profound and meaningful impact on the Jewish future by including Hillel in their estate and financial plans.
Most people become members of Hillel's Heritage Society simply by letting us know that they have remembered Hillel in their will. You are eligible for membership in Hillel's Heritage Society if you:
Benefits of Membership
- Include Hillel in your will or revocable trust
- Designate Hillel as a beneficiary of your retirement plan
- Designate Hillel as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Designate Hillel as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
- Establish a Hillel charitable gift annuity
- Make a gift of real estate to Hillel
All members of Hillel's Heritage Society:
- Receive a handsome membership certificate signed by the Chairman of Hillel's International Board of Governors
- Receive periodic updates from Hillel's President and International Director
- Are invited to special events
- Have unrestricted access to Hillel's expert planned giving professionals
- Receive public acknowledgement in Hillel's Annual Report of their important contribution to ensuring a strong Jewish future
Of course, Hillel also respects the wishes of our supporters who wish to remain anonymous. Nonetheless, we ask that you contact us
if you have included Hillel in your estate plans, to ensure that your wishes are appropriately carried out.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Hillel's Heritage Society, you may contact Eran Gasko directly.