- Hillel Institute - In July 2013, Hillel Professionals from around the globe will gather at Washington University in St. Louis, for a truly special opportunity. This conference will bring together the best of Hillel’s Engagement Institute, Immersion Experiences, and of course, Professional Staff Conference.
In addition to the Institute itself, the conference is supplemented with a variety of trainings including post-Institute trainings, New Professionals Institute, New Directors Institute and a student training component.
- Hillel New Directors Institute - On August 1, 2013, new Hillel directors will participate in an intensive orientation at Washington University in St. Louis. This orientation will be held in conjunction with Hillel Institute 2013. Hillel's New Directors Institute is made possible by the Julian Sandler Endowment for Executive Leadership Development. For information on Hillel's New Director Institute, please contact Bradley Mighdoll.
- Hillel Randall R. Kaplan New Professionals Institute - On August 1, 2013, new Hillel professionals will participate in an intensive orientation at Washington University in St. Louis. This orientation will be held in conjunction with Hillel Institute 2013. For information on Hillel's Randall R. Kaplan New Professionals Institute, please contact Katie Wexler.
- Hillel believes in the power of relationships. Over the summer, more than 400 students and staff will come together for 4 days to train student interns for their year ahead. Interns elarn to engage their peers in meaningful conversation in order to conncet them to and help them create relevant and vibrant Jewish life on campus. During the training, students will participate in exciting experiences with their campus cohort, walk awy experson on relationship and community building, and be excited about their work on campus.
- Summit 2008 - Following the ground-breaking Summit 2006, Hillel once again brought together key decision makers from academia and the Jewish community to explore how we can work together to create a more civil society.