More than 500 Hillel professionals descended on the city of Baltimore for Hillel's International Professional Staff Conference. Themed “ReIgniting Relationships,” the conference focused on how Hillel professionals can bring new light to their relationships with students, the community, the university, and one another.
During the conference, Hillel professionals:
• Shared an evening with key note speaker Howard Behar, former President of Starbucks and author of, It’s Not About the Coffee: Leadership Principles from a Life at Starbucks. To learn more about Howard Behar check out his website at: http://www.howardbehar.com/home.shtml
• Learned with Chancellor Arnold Eisen, of the Jewish Theological Seminary, during a community learning session titled, "Building Communities of Torah."
• Recharged their Jewish minds and souls with Hillel colleagues at the Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Jewish Learning Yom Iyyun ~ Day of Learning.
• Broadened their Hillel networks at the newly enhanced Career Day.
• Networked with Hillel’s community partners at Community Partner Day.
• Celebrated Hillel's 85th anniversary by recognizing Hillel professional alumni with a special dessert reception.
Read more about other conference highlights.