Hillel offers conference opportunities where we convene Jewish professionals and college students from around the world.
Hillel will gather nearly 700 students and professionals for training opportunities targeted at specific cohorts of professionals and Engagement Interns. We will once again be convening at Washington University in St. Louis, August 2 - 9, 2015. Cohorts include:
- Engagement Institute, interns and professionals
- Ezra Fellows, cohorts 1 and 2 (formerly E2E)
- Israel Fellows
- Israel Fellows Supervisors
- New Directors Institute
- New Professionals Institute
- New Professionals Institute: Educators, Rabbis, new hires only
Hillel International: Global Assembly
We came together for the inaugural Hillel International: Global Assembly at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida, in December 2014. The return to an all staff gathering was an exciting opportunity to learn, network and celebrate as we move towards a common goal of organizational excellence.