Registration is now LIVE and OPEN for the Hillel International Global Assembly 2017! We are ecstatic to take our gathering West to the beautiful Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center, a newly remodeled and modern space that can better accommodate our growing conference. The conference will begin on Monday, December 4 and conclude with lunch on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
Registration Subsidy Information
The true cost for each professional to attend HIGA is $2,000 plus travel costs. Through grants, sponsorships and Hillel’s fundraising efforts, registration this year will cost $950 (double occupancy).
Additionally, through support of Hillel Talent Grants, we are offering additional registration fee subsidies outlined below based on the number of professional staff at each Hillel. We are entrusting each Hillel to accurately reflect their staff count when registering. Please do not count the Springboard Fellows in your full staff count as their registration is being subsidized by that program. Each professional who is receiving the subsidy should utilize the discount codes outlined below:
- Hillel Solo Professionals: Registration is fully subsidized by Hillel Talent Grants.
- Hillels with 2-5 Professionals: For every professional attending HIGA, Hillel Talent Grants will fully subsidize an additional professional. Limit up to two subsidized registrations per Hillel.
- Hillels with 6 or more Professional Staff: For every five professionals attending HIGA, the Hillel Talent Grants will cover the full cost of an additional staff person.
Discount Code Table
Staff teams with 2-5 professionals
Staff teams with 6+ professionals
International/Non-North American professionals
Needs Based Scholarships
In addition to the generous general registration subsidies, we are excited to offer needs-based scholarships, funded by Hillel Talent Grants. These scholarships can help close the budget gap to enable Hillels to send an additional professional to HIGA who otherwise would not be able to join. Scholarship requests may be up to $475 per professional (50% of the registration fee) and will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. To apply, email Adam Pollack, Program Officer, Hillel Talent Grants, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Total # of Professionals you want to send to HIGA
- # Professionals you can currently afford to send to HIGA
- How much money you’re requesting from the scholarship fund
- Professional Title of the individual being subsidized to join
If you have any questions, please be in touch with Adam Pollack directly.
General Registration Ground Rules
- Please confirm with your Executive Director before registering for the conference. You need approval to register.
- Registration is open and will close at 11:59 pm (EDT) on Wednesday, October 25. A late registration fee of $100 will be applied beginning on October 26. We cannot guarantee that we will have housing for registrations received after November 3. Please register ASAP!
- We can ONLY guarantee roommate requests when the requests are mutual, for the same arrival and departure dates and completed by October 25.
- The registration subsidies cover the rate for a double ($950). Additional costs for a single must be covered by the individual or a local Hillel.
- Please ensure that all registration payments are made using a Hillel Corporate Credit Card or a business check from your Hillel. Personal payment methods are considered taxable by the city of Denver and the state of Colorado and are subject to 7.65% tax. If asked we must be able to provide documentation that shows a Hillel’s tax status and number and corporate payment method. We appreciate your cooperation on this detail.
Please email email@example.com with any questions on any of the above information.
Again, please register and book your flights as soon as you can – fees increase on October 26!