105 search results for Northwestern University
- The Journey After Homecoming
- Wayne L Firestone. By Wayne L. Firestone As published in The Jewish WeekItâ€™s fall. The geese are heading ...
- . At Northwestern University, students created a semester-long "18" campaign celebrating life through, is becoming an integral part of the fabric of the university, our challenge is not so much, care. At the University of California San Diego, the newly formed Jewish Organization for Persians
- Welcoming the First Masa-Hillel Fellows
- We are so excited to welcome our first cohort of Masa-Hillel Fellows. The new fellowship is a six-month professional development seminar to prepare current Masa participants for Hillel work.
- at Northwestern University's Hillel, where his interests in Jewish education and non-profit, , Maryland, Hannah is a proud graduate the University of Maryland where she studied Marketing and Religious, , Shana attended the University of Texas at Austin where she received a Bachelor’s in Psychology, of Marshall University’s Jewish Student Association. Megan actively involves herself in outdoor, the University of Illinois, where he was active at Hillel and was a member of the Marching Illini. During
- Ask Big Questions - Hillel
- of students and staff at Northwestern University Hillel. It has since become a leading initiative in both Jewish life and civic engagement on university campuses nationwide. Hillels are using Ask Big
- Hillel's new plan: Programming for and by students not so involved in Hillel
- Meet 22-year-old Jeremy Moskowitz, the poster child for what Hillel hopes will be a revolution in campus Jewish life. The catch: He didn't spend much time at Hillel during his four years at Duke University.
- of the Northwestern University Hillel's Campus Rabbi & Questions That Matter program and the previous three years, Wayne Firestone, third form left, speaking with Syracuse University student outreach leaders at the Hillel Institute, hosted by Washington University in St. Louis, August 2012. (Jonathan Pollack)
ST, at Duke University. Moskowitz attended Jewish day school before college, but chose Duke in part, at Washington University here of about 1,000 Hillel professionals, student leaders and guests
- At Hillel, fostering a culture of disabilities inclusion
- Hillel International is launching a multi-year campaign, through a generous partnership with the Ruderman Family Foundation, to build cultures of inclusion on college campuses.
- alma mater, Northwestern University. Noah writes in the new issue of Hillel College Guide
- Hillels Around Chicago Celebrates Innovative Decade
- By LISETTE DOLGIN Hillels Around Chicago held its Seventh Annual Shabbaton for Russian students in February 2010. ...
- not getting the same attention as students at campuses like Northwestern and University of Chicago, , DePaul University, Illinois Institute of Technology, Northeastern Illinois University, Oakton, of the Art Institute, Roosevelt University and Columbia College, is the only one of its kind. Launched, a special partnership between Hillels Around Chicago and DePaul University, DePaul Hillel is now, in attendance for High holiday services at a Catholic University!" said Nick Liebman, Hillel director at DePaul
- Getting Tested: Why College Jews Need To Know Now
- Freshman year, Shoshana Rosen took a test that determined her future. While working as a camp counselor in Pennsylvan ...
- the Chicago Center. Because Metz, a agraduate of UC Irvine and Buchbinder, a Northwestern University, of genetic testing awareness to heart and in 2006, her senior year at the University of Pittsburgh, she, University of Pennsylvania as well as nearby Temple University and Drexel University. Awareness, , California and Massachusetts. And Yeshiva University offers screening for its students through Dor
- Jews Who Abuse: Dating Violence on Campus
- 1 in 5 college students reports abuse in a current relationship.Sometimes nice Jewish boys arenâ€™t so nice. Ju ...
- there are plans to run the program at Northeastern Illinois University Hillel and Northwestern University Hillel in the spring. The prevention program is particularly unique because it addresses, by JWI. Last month, the University of Illinois at Chicago Hillel sponsored JWI's "When Push Comes, wearing?" At the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Hillel activist Allison Rose, and share advice. This semester, at Miami University in Ohio, Hillel and AEPhi helped to fund
- Leadership - Hillel
- , Northwestern University
Brian Cohen, Fairlawn, NJ
David Cohen, New York, NY
Sandy Colen, Orinda, CA
Lee Dranikoff, Short Hills, NJ
Edith Everett, New York, NY
Marisa Fernandez, Appalachian State University, , University of Michigan
Bailey London, Los Angeles, CA
John Lowenstein, Chicago, IL
Jennifer Moses, , MD
Sami Rahamim, University of Minnesota
Dana Raucher, New York, NY
David Rittberg, Washington, DC, , Boca Raton, FL
Matt Vogel, University of Vermont
Juliana M. Wishne, Ohio State University
- Jewish entrepreneurs explain how to succeed in business—by trying
- Hillel International offers a new video series for the aspiring collegiate business owner. Lessons are based on Jewish ethics — and surprise — they’re not just for Jews
- of Jewish backgrounds,” he said. Professors from several business schools including Harvard University, Babson College, Northwestern University, and MIT introduce each session. Professor Dave Roberts, in Judaism.” Fifteen students at Hofstra University, Jewish and non-Jewish, participated in a test