144 search results for University of Chicago
- Barriers to Israel-Study Abroad Programs, Hostile Faculty Top ICC Agenda
- Leading pro-Israel activists from 26 organizations discussed impediments to studying abroad in Israel and anti-Israel s ...
- also publicly recognized the Rutgers University Hillel Foundation and AIPAC for their innovative, to participate in study-abroad programs in Israel. An Indiana University student who recently returned, their return. ICC members are working with university officials to eradicate these barriers, University for its Israel Inspires campaign and to AIPAC for its Midwest Israel Summit. Israel Inspires, ."
Attendees hailed from throughout the country, including California, New York, Boston and Chicago
- Meet the ACCELERATE Class of 2015-2016
- Learn more about the participants and faculty of the fourth cohort.
- in Chicago and a Certificate in Experiential Jewish Education from Yeshiva University. Lior, and Director of Jewish Student Life at University of Chicago. She studied Anthropology and Religious Studies, , which serves nearly 6,000 Jewish undergraduates at the University of Maryland, College Park. Prior, for three years. Maiya received her BA in Sociology from Columbia University (Columbia College, University women’s softball team (NCAA Division I), and was elected team captain her junior and senior
- Hillel Names Eight Student Exemplars of Excellence
- Hillel named eight outstanding Jewish student leaders as the 2003 Student Exemplars of Excellence. "These indiv ...
- and Susan Rudd Cohen.
The 2003 Student Exemplars of Excellence are: Art Institute of Chicago, , program director of the Hillels Around Chicago: Multi-Campus Center. "She believes it is her, University student Daniel Jonathan Hoffman of Givataim, Israel. "Daniel has opened Hillel's door, at Hillel. Daniel was also selected as one of Hebrew University's student delegates to Moscow to lead a Passover Seder, visit the elderly and celebrate Jewish life. The George Washington University
- Engaging with Success
- By being a hub for creativity and entrepreneurship, we allow our students to experiment in connecting their Jewish identities with everyday life.
- Engaging with Success, A year and a half ago, I finished my term as the Israel Fellow for Hillel at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Illini Hillel) and moved back to my home town, Tel, . With the strong support of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago and Hillel’s professional staff, Hire U, is the executive director of the Hillel at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He was Born, Tel Aviv University. His professional experience includes working in a community center in Tel Aviv
- Hillel Interns Connect Jewish D.C.
- From left, Hannah Weinerman, Benjamin Ross, Stacy Jacobson, Benjamin Halbig, and Marisa Johnson.Attending a Whit ...
- old. University of Chicago student Ben Halbig considers his internship experience a success, to pinpoint why it appeals to me," says Hannah Weinerman, a rising junior at Cornell University. "I've had, was not involved in the Jewish community at Northwestern University until she joined the Campus Entrepreneurs
- Hillel, MASA Team to Promote Israel Opportunities
- Hillel is working with the MASA Israel Journey program of the Jewish Agency for Israel to promote "A Better St ...
- Business School, NYU's Stern School of Business, Duke University, and the University of Chicago. MASA, , experts like Bridget O'Connell, director of outreach and marketing for American University's career
- Israel on Campus Coalition Honors Top Pro-Israel Advocates at Semiannual Consultation
- Leading pro-Israel activists convened in Washington, DC, last week to celebrate the efforts of Jewish students who, amo ...
- annual Outstanding Collaborative Project Award to the Hillel at the University of Wisconsin, divestment efforts at several schools within the University of Wisconsin system. The award was also, University sophomore Benjamin Birnbaum was recognized for the Best Student-Authored Piece, , including New York, Connecticut, Chicago, Los Angeles, Orange County, Atlanta and Philadelphia
- Hillels Raise Money for Tsunami Survivors
- Jewish students have joined the outpouring of relief efforts for the millions affected by the Dec. 26 tsunami in South ...
- volunteers for future missions.
At the University of Chicago, Jewish Action, Hillel's community, University in Montreal, Hillel Student President Jason Portnoy found that the Concordia Student, sale."
Classes just started again today at New York University, and students and staff
- Harrison LAPID Names New Participants
- The Harrison Leadership and Professional International Development (LAPID) Initiative has announced its third cohort ...
The Janet L. Swanson Director of Jewish Student Life
Jewish University Center of Pittsburgh, ." Cara Behneman
University of Maryland, Baltimore County Hillel "Hillel work, Director of Hillel Arts in the Loop
Hillels Around Chicago "I am very proud of the opportunities we have created for our students to grow as artists â€” Jewishly and creatively â€” in Chicago, ends there." Malinda Kimmel
Assistant Director for Jewish Student Life
- Hillels Offer Creative Shabbat Celebrations
- Hillel Shabbatot are lively and celebratory.A Hillel Shabbat can be anything from meditation to Moroccan, i ...
- ' as a text read during the dinner."Patti Ray, DirectorHillel at Loyola University, Chicago "University, Hillel "University of Illinois Chicago students developed Mystery Shabbat around the theme, DirectorJewish University Center of Pittsburgh "Over 120 students took part in a special Martin, University in Toronto, we had a multi-faith Shabbat dinner. It was hosted by the president of the university and included senior administrators, Jewish and non-Jewish faculty, members of the Board