This is a real job. This is a meaningful career.
Hillel is an award winning, great place to work and compensates professionals competitively. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits to staff. Full-time employees meet the eligibility requirements for all benefits, while part-time and temporary staff may be eligible for limited benefits.
Hillel International is a member of the Talent Alliance, a partnership program formed to advance the recruitment, training and retention of top talent within the Jewish non-profit sector. The Talent Alliance enables employees to transition to open positions within any partner organization as they look to advance their careers and find long-term, fulfilling work in the Jewish non-profit sector. Learn more about the Talent Alliance and check out current job openings at our partner organizations, BBYO and Moishe House.
All Hillels are required to offer the following to full-time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity (GSRA)
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Generous vacation/sick time
- Parental leave
Other perks and benefits:
- Travel abroad, particularly to Israel and developing world countries
- Unlimited paid coffee dates with students
- Flexible work hours
- Lighter summer schedule
- Practically unlimited t-shirts, Nalgene bottles and university swag
Questions? Let us know!