Hillel International is thrilled to announce our new opportunity for students: The Hillel International Social Media Ambassador Program. Through this paid, year-long commitment ambassadors will create and curate content for all of Hillel International’s social media accounts. The ambassadors will also gain essential communication skills, network with Jewish influencers and Jewish communications professionals, and make new friends across the Hillel movement.
Application Opens: Monday, July 12, 2021
Application Closes: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Interviews: August 2-6, 2021
Ambassadors will be chosen by August 9, 2021
We'll be selecting between 5-10 ambassadors from a competitive pool of applicants; social media ambassadors will receive $500 per semester, with evaluations at the end of each semester.
Some of the responsibilities of the ambassadors will include:
- Creating content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Meeting with the social media ambassador team twice monthly
- Meeting 1:1 with your social media ambassador supervisor weekly
- Coordinating takeovers/IG Lives with Jewish influencers
- Representing Hillel International at roundtables, discussions, etc.
- Keeping up with Jewish pop culture, trends, and influencers/celebrities
- Interacting with @hillelintl social media accounts on your personal accounts (commenting, retweeting, sharing)
The application deadline is July 27.
Have questions? Contact Chloé Laverson, Social Media Associate at email@example.com or schedule time to meet here: calendly.com/chloelaverson.