97 search results for Brandeis University:
- Brandeis University
- Brandeis University,
- I am who I am
- "A few weeks ago, Jewish students gathered at Brandeis Hillel for Pride Shabbat. That was very personal for me — to be able to celebrate my queer identity and Jewish identity with my peers."
- of all, I’m thankful that my Brandeis Hillel community is proud of who we are.” — Ezra Gershman, Brandeis University, I am who I am, “I’m queer and I’m Jewish. I’m lucky to be part of a campus community where these identities can intersect, and it’s often something that I take for granted. A few weeks ago, Jewish students gathered at Brandeis Hillel for Pride Shabbat. That was very personal for me — to be able
- National A Cappella Competition Set for DC
- National A Cappella Competition Set for DC, Got your tickets yet for Kol HaOlam: A National Collegiate A Cappella Competition in Washington, D.C.?
The event takes place on Saturday night, April 2 at 8:30 p.m. and will feature a cappella groups from Washington University of St. Louis, University of Maryland, Brandeis University, CUNY Queens College, Binghamton University, University of Pennsylvania, Georgetown University, and York University in Toronto. The event is sponsored by a host
- Study: birthright israel Helps Build Jewish Identity
- Birthright israel, the free trip to Israel for Diaspora youth, makes a profound impact on a participant's Jewish identi ...
- Study: birthright israel Helps Build Jewish Identity, Birthright israel, the free trip to Israel for Diaspora youth, makes a profound impact on a participant's Jewish identity, according to a recent study.
Findings from the study, conducted by independent researchers at Brandeis University, were released Dec. 15 at a conference in Herzliya, Israel. The full report has yet to be released.
"It changes Jewish identity," Leonard Saxe, co-author of the study and director of the Maurice
- Solidarity Rally Unites Students in New York
- On the eve of Tisha B'Av, a fast day day that commemorates calamities throughout Jewish history, 150 students from thro ...
- , Baruch College, Brandeis University, Brooklyn College, College of Staten Island, Columbia, Cooper Union, Fordham University, Hofstra, Hunter College, Long Island University, New York University, Stern College, SUNY Binghamton, SUNY Stony Brook, University of Maryland, University of Pennsylvania and the Yeshiva University.ruch College, Brandeis University, Brooklyn College, College of Staten Island, Columbia, Cooper Union, Fordham University, Hofstra, Hunter College, Long Island University, New
- AIPAC Honors Hillel Professionals, Students and Campuses at Annual Policy Conference
- Several campus Hillels, Hillel professionals and Hillel student leaders were among the honorees at last week's AIPAC Po ...
Jacob Baime, Brandeis University
Amanda Wilkerson, Florida A&M University
Maureen Melcer, program coordinator at Emory University Hillel
Aaron Weil, executive director at the Edward and Rose Berman Hillel Jewish University Center of Pittsburgh
Julie Fishman, director at Georgetown University Hillel Activists of the Year (campuses)
University of Pennsylvania
University of Texas, Austin
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Campuses Participating in Hillel's Grinspoon Advocacy Internship
- Hillel is pleased to announce the campuses that will be participating in Hillel's Grinspoon Israel Advocacy Internship ...
41. Brandeis University
42. University of Miami
43. Long Island University
44. University, , this campus-based internship program is designed for university students to promote Israel activities, Israel Advocacy Internship Campuses 2002-2003
1. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
2. University of Massachusetts
3. University of Pittsburgh
4. Kent State
5. Tufts University
6. SUNY, Binghamton
7. Harvard University
8. University of Kansas
9. University of Oregon
10. The George
- Queens College Wins Jewish A Cappella Competition
- (JTA) A group from Queens College won the inaugural Jewish collegiate a cappella competition and its $1,500 prize.Tizmor ...
- that performed were Chutzpah of Georgetown University; Jewish Fella A Capella of Brandeis University; Staam of Washington University in St. Louis; Kaskeset of Binghamton University; and Kol Sasson, Rak Shalom and Mezumenet, all from the University of Maryland's College Park campus. The judges, group won a consultation with JDub Records. Kol Sasson of the University of Maryland finished second. The third-place finisher, the Shabbatones of the University of Pennsylvania, received the audience
- 2014 Top 60 Schools by Jewish Student Population
- The top school lists are collaboratively published in Reform Judaism Magazine’s RJ Insider’s Guide to College Life, in partnership with Hillel International.
- University (Atlanta, GA) University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) Brandeis University, : 3080 Jewish Students, 96% American Jewish University: 110 Jewish Students, 92% Brandeis, 30 Private Universities by Jewish Population New York University (New York City) Boston University (Boston, MA) Yeshiva University (New York, NY) Columbia University (New York City) George Washington University (Washington, DC) Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) University of Pennsylvania
- 2012 Top 60 Schools by Jewish Student Population
- Below is the list of colleges and universities with the largest Jewish undergraduate populations as published in Reform ...
- (Cambridge, MA)14. Brandeis University (Waltham, MA)15. Northwestern University (Evanston, IL)16, Jewish University 110 Jewish Students, 92%4. Brandeis University: 1650 Jewish Students, 49%5, with under 500 Jewish students.
Private Universities1. New York University (New York City)2. Boston University (Boston, MA)3. Yeshiva University (New York City)4. Columbia University (New York City)5. George Washington University (Washington, DC)6. Cornell University (Ithaca, NY)7. Syracuse