Jewish Students Share Advice for Navigating College Life with Confidence
To help incoming Jewish students take those first steps with confidence, Hillel International hosted "Incoming First Years: Know Before You Go."
Author
128 results
To help incoming Jewish students take those first steps with confidence, Hillel International hosted "Incoming First Years: Know Before You Go."
Ahead of the fall semester, more than 200 new Hillel professionals gathered for Hillel International's annual immersive onboarding experience.
Student leaders will elevate the voices of nearly 200,000 Jewish students from over 850 campuses around the world.
Tisha B’Av, the ninth day of the Jewish month of Av, is recognized as the saddest day on the Jewish calendar. It is a day of mourning for tragedies across Jewish history, most particularly the destruction and loss of the first and second Temple and Jerusalem nearly 2,000 years ago.
Passport inspires students to join the next generation of Hillel professionals shaping Jewish life on campus.
When I became the chair of Hillel International’s Board of Directors in July 2023, I could not have imagined what the next few years would hold. Timing is everything. People sometimes say to me that I got more than I bargained for, and they are right. But I also got more than I gave. It […]
Each summer, Hillel International welcomes a new cohort of student interns from across the country.
Each year, thousands of Jewish college students travel to Israel with Birthright Israel and their campus Hillels.
Virtual HLI students built practical leadership skills while connecting with peers from across the Hillel movement.
Welcome to Hillel International's 2026 Summer Interns!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sit morbi nulla morbi arcu pellentesque phasellus a. Et odio sed adipiscing lorem orci purus ultrices nisi. Eget venenatis, elit, et massa eget adipiscing donec consequat.
Compare Colleges