Sponsorships and Advertising
For organizations looking to engage Jewish college students, alumni and young professionals, there is no better partner than Hillel International, the world’s largest Jewish campus organization.
Whether online, in print, or in person, Hillel delivers targeted messaging from a trusted source. There are many ways to connect with your audience by partnering with Hillel.
Are you looking to get your message in front of Jewish college students, alumni, and their parents online? Hillel.org averages 500,000 unique users each year, and Hillel International reaches more than 400,000 email subscribers via monthly newsletter or dedicated email blast. Geotargeting and other audience segmentation options (current college students, parents, etc.) are available.
Reach out to David Kelsey at [email protected] for a rate card and more information.
Each spring, Hillel International hosts two marquee events in New York City; a high-stakes Texas Hold ‘em Poker Tournament, and an annual gala celebrating the year in Jewish life on campus. Hillel also hosts major donor events throughout the year in Jerusalem, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, and the Hamptons.
Contact Amy Marks at [email protected] for information about event sponsorship opportunities.
Reach 1,200 Hillel professionals working on college campuses across the country and around the world at Hillel’s annual conference. The 2023 Hillel International Global Assembly will be held in December in Dallas, TX. The majority of attendees are between the ages of 22-30, and are significant influencers with Jewish college students on their campuses.
The Hillel College Guide Magazine is an ideal platform for organizations interested in reaching Jewish high school students across multiple channels. More than 50,000 students and their families receive the Hillel College Guide magazine every fall, and 200,000 unique users visit the Hillel College Guide online each year to help inform their college decision.
Contact Mid-Atlantic Media at [email protected] for more information.
Thank you to our HIGA 2022 Partners!
- Academy for Jewish Religion
- Alpha Epsilon Phi Sorority
- Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity
- Alums for Campus Fairness
- American Jewish Committee (AJC)
- American Jewish University
- B. F. Saul Insurance
- Baltimore Hebrew Institute at Towson University
- Bar-Ilan University International School
- Combat Antisemitism Movement
- Foundation for Jewish Camp
- Gift of Life
- Gratz College
- Hadar Institute
- Hebrew College
- Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem – Rothberg International School
- Interfaith America
- Israel on Campus Coalition
- Israel Policy Forum
- JDC -Entwine
- Jewish Communal Leadership Program at the University of Michigan
- Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
- Jewish Federations of North America
- Jewish Graduate Student Initiative
- Jewish National Fund- USA
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America
- JFBP LLC (JFed Financing Solutions)
- Koren Publishers Jerusalem
- Maccabee Task Force
- Masa Israel Journey
- Meyerhoff Jewish Learning
- Moishe House
- National Affinity Group on Jewish Poverty
- Onward Israel/ Birthright Israel
- Orthodox Union – Jewish Learning Initiative on Campus
- Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies
- Passages Israel
- Powered by OneTable Event Platform
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical Assembly
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical College
- Repair the Sea – Tikkun HaYam
- Repair the World
- Seed the Dream Foundation
- Sephardic American Mizrahi Initiative (SAMi)
- Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity
- Sigma Delta Tau Sorority
- Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and Leadership
- The Blue Dove Foundation
- The Hornstein Jewish Professional Leadership Program at Brandeis University
- The iCenter
- The Jed Foundation
- The Nachshon Project
- University of Haifa
- Yeshivat Chovevei Torah
- Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity
- Ziering Brandeis Collegiate Institute
- Zionist Organization of America Campus