Hillel International Announces 2023-2024 Student Cabinet
“Hillel’s Student Cabinet gives students a direct voice in the future of our organization,” said Adam Lehman, president and CEO of Hillel International.
Hillel International, the world’s largest Jewish campus organization, today announced the 21 members of the 2023-2024 Hillel International Student Cabinet. The selected student leaders will advise Hillel International’s professional staff and board leadership, and create and implement strategies to engage Jewish college students around the world.
This year’s Cabinet members hail from a diversity of backgrounds and schools, with several universities being represented for the first time, including The University of Washington in Seattle, WA and Binghamton University in Binghamton, NY. The 21 members serve as ambassadors of the student experience, strengthening Jewish campus life on the more than 850 campuses that Hillel serves.
“Hillel’s Student Cabinet gives students a direct voice in the leadership of our organization,” shared Adam Lehman, president and CEO of Hillel International. “The incoming Student Cabinet includes students from a variety of universities and elevates diverse Jewish student perspectives. I am proud to partner with the Student Cabinet to move forward our shared vision for the future of Hillel and look forward to continuing that collaboration with these inspiring young leaders in the year ahead.”
In late March, Gali Polichuk and Samantha Brody were selected as the incoming Cabinet’s co-chairs.
Reflecting on the announcement, incoming Student Cabinet co-chair Gali Polichuk added, “I am looking forward to getting to know these exceptional Jewish leaders that share a passion for the Hillel movement. The 21 student leaders of this year’s Hillel International Student Cabinet are devoted to improving Jewish life on campus. I am excited to develop projects, partnerships, and connections that will enrich the student experience.”
The 2023-2024 Student Cabinet will first convene on June 4, 2023.
Below is a full list of the 2023-2024 Cabinet members:
- Samantha Brody, Brandeis University, ‘24
- Gali Polichuk, University of Florida, ‘24
- Abi Schcolnik, University of Miami, ‘25
- Allison Stone, George Washington University, ‘24
- Andrew Goldberg, University of Texas at Austin, ‘24
- Ariel Homayoonfar, Brooklyn College, ‘24
- Ashlee Kupor, Stanford University, ‘24
- Brooke Cohen, Brown University, ‘26
- Dalia Segal-Miller, Northwestern University, ‘24
- Dylan Hamerman, University of Washington, ‘24
- Emma Zentner, The University of Winnipeg, ‘26
- Jake Bengelsdorf, New York University, ‘24
- Jordynn Cheatle, Penn State University, ‘24
- Mandi Lichtenstein, Elon University, ‘24
- Natalie Ryba, Hunter College, ‘25
- Radek Pintara, Vistula University, ‘24
- Rebecca Weiss, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, ‘24
- Samuel Cross, Rhodes College, ‘24
- Sarina Shields, Binghamton University, ‘24
- Zachary Patterson, Duke University, ‘26
- Zoe Haith, University of Wisconsin-Madison, ‘25